Post Graduate Courses »MBA
- Approved by UGC, AICTE and DEC- Govt of India.
- MBA Degree with Work Experience (On Job Trainings- OJTs).
- True & Best Placements
- International Trainings & Exchange (Sponsored*).
- Best Faculties from IIM’s, IIT’s and Premier Institutes.
- Knowledge Partners IIM Ahmedabad, IIM Calcutta, XLRI Jamshedpur, AIMA New Delhi & Toastmasters International Club.
- Communication and Soft Skill Lab.
- Regular Industrial and Corporate Visits.
- Affordable Fee Structure.
- Industry Interfaced – Strong Curriculum
- Excellent Indoor / Outdoor Sports and Recreational Activities.
- Strong Alumni Network.
- Emphasis on ability creation rather than just knowledge accumulation.
- Strong Corporate Linkages.
- Offering Dual Major Specialisations.
SPECIALIZATIONS ARE AVAILABLE IN FOLLOWING AREA:
- Information Technology
- Human Resource
Tirupati College offering B.A. alone with industry recognized Personality. Development Programs for betterment of student
- Personality Grooming
- Group Discussion
- Mock Interview
- Stress interview
- Public sparking
- Communication skills and personality development
Tirupati College offering B.A. alone with recognized Culture Programs for betterment of students.
- Welcome Program
- Teacher’s Day Celebration
- Sports Week
- Quiz Program Competition
- Poster Design Competition
- Banner Design Competition
- Drawing Design Competition
- Rangoli Competition
- Mehandi Competition
- Chess Competition
- Carrom board Competition
- Cricket Competition
- Volley ball Competition
- Library facility
- Computer Lab Facility
- Wi-Fi Campus
- Free Transport Services from Haldighati Marg to College Campus
- Graduate (10 + 2 + 3) from an UGC Recognized University in any discipline with minimum 50% marks in General & 45% marks for OBC/SC/ST Category candidates.
- Accepts CAT, CMAT, XAT, MAT, ATMA or Any State Level or Central Level Test score.
- Final year students can also apply for the registration
- There is no cut-off predefined, but the merit is prepared on the basis of general profiling based on X, XII, GRADUATION MARKS, WORK EXPERIENCE, CMAT/CAT/MAT/XAT/ATMA for Interview and final selection.
- For candidates with respective equal CMAT/CAT/MAT score, the preference will be given to the candidates in following order:-
- Percentage of qualifying examination or equivalent CGPA
- Percentage of marks final in qualifying examination or equivalent CGPA
- Date of Birth (candidate who is older in age shall be given priority).
|1.||Course Fee||1 LAKH PER YEAR|
- COLLEGE ID CARD
- LIBRARY CARD
- UNIFORM (2- T-SHIRT)
- Scholarship Provide for ST, SC, SB,OBC (BPL) candidates according Government norms
- Complete Application Form (Filled Online / Offline)
- Aadhar Card Copy for Domestic Students / Passport Copy for International Students
- Marksheets (Original + Two Set of Photocopies)
- 10th Marksheet
- 12th Marksheet
- Graduation (All Years or Semesters)
- Migration Certificate
- Entrance Test Score Card – CMAT/MAT/CAT/XAT/ATMA
- DOB Certificate
- Copy of Scan Signatures of Student.
- Passport Size Photographs – 4
- Anti Ragging Declaration ( OnRs. 10/- Stamp Paper)
- * Final Year Students must submit all documents except a final year or final semester mark sheet.
|MBA GOVERNMENT JOBS||MBA PRIVATE JOBS|